Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Right First Gun Is The One You Shoot


I often see this question because there are a lot of first time gun buyers.That question is what gun is the best gun for me?The best way to find out is to go shoot, seriously. No better way to find out than going to a local shop and holding the weapon in your hand because honestly asking people on reddit won't help much because everyone has different preference and there perspective may not be yours.here is what I did, I watched multiple videos and got different opinions on guns, there were things I also had to consider, starting with my hand size.Secondly I looked into what were tried and true pistols by brand.I narrowed it down to these brands ( No particular order)GlockSig SauerSmith and WessonRugerCanikFnSpringfield armoryAfter that I went to the range and honestly I went with the Glock 43x because it fit beautifully in my hand and I already had familiarity with Glocks in general. Some people will tell you the Sig p365 or p320, some will say the Ruger Lcp or Security 9. Some will tell you Smith and Wesson M&P shield. Either way find what is gonna work for you because the gun is in your hands.The reason why I suggested youtube videos because you see the gun being shot in real time kinda, so that give you an idea of what to expect via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3zY8lcr

No comments:

Post a Comment