Friday, September 24, 2021

What advantages do u have if you're slim built?

I'm 5'11'' 175lbs with a slim and slender built . I used to think I automatically had no chance against bigger opponents but I think I just don't know what my advantages are and how to use them. Obviously I don't want to fight but if I have to fight someone bigger I'd rather know what I'm capable of doing instead of thinking I'm automatically gonna get my ass whooped.

I'm not gonna over power most guys but I feel like I have speed to move around faster. I heard some say smaller built guys can land and throw more punches to. Obviously there's so many factors but I'm just talking about in general if you're slimmer built.



Submitted September 24, 2021 at 06:55PM by spankyourkopita https://ift.tt/3lW6wYL

No comments:

Post a Comment