Monday, September 27, 2021

Looking for a gun for my sister. Reliability and small size are my #1 priority.


My wife and I have had our LTC for 3 years now and I’ve been shooting for 4. My sister told me yesterday she wants a gun so I’m going to take her shooting and prob buy her a gun and an safety class for Xmas even though we have constitutional carry now I really want her to be aware of the laws regarding pistols.Anyway I’m buying and I don’t want to drop 500 on a glock for her. I have an m&p shield but I don’t think it’s the most relaible gun. It stove pipes like every 100 rounds. I was thinking a Ruger security 9 but heard it jams every couple hundred rounds as well. I’ll admit I’m a glock fanboy so maybe I just need to bone up and buy her a 43x but curious if there’s any other relatively simple double action that are a bit cheaper? I’m also gonna pay to have the slide cerakoted to a cute color if you can’t buy one online already like that. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kKxJho

No comments:

Post a Comment