Sunday, May 2, 2021

Stolen Mag (don’t leave gear in cars) :(


Just a PSA.I’ve done this for years and never had issues....Yesterday leaving for a hike I had a loaded G19 mag with bright shiny new Federal HSTs in my car.I guess someone with me futzed around and unlocked their door after I centrally locked the car and it was rifled through while we were out. (People had purses and other things in there, luckily my pistol mag was the only thing taken).My mindset always used to be to keep an extra Glock mag in every car, because I wouldn’t have to worry too much about having a mag stolen. Now that it actually was stolen I’m pretty salty about the whole thing and bought several more Glock magazines to balance out the universe.I’m not leaving the car anymore without my valuables in tow. I do have a pistol safe in my other car I use rarely, but the point of the extra mag was always to have quick access. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3taoWqg

No comments:

Post a Comment