Friday, May 28, 2021

Last night I realized how important lights are on guns


I have been carrying for 2 years now and I have a surefire x300 on my Glock 17, this set up is a pain in the ass sometimes so I am downsizing to a Glock 19 and a CZ p-01 and have been going back and fourth if I should put a light on them since I just want something more compact.Well last night I was in my living room at 2am and I noticed the porch light turned on (I live in California and home invasions are common in my area) recently lost both my parents and I work nights and everyone in the neighboor hood knows so I am paranoid about people knowing the house is empty at night. I immidiately ran and grabbed my Glock and cleared the house. My front door is not on the side walk and requires walking through a mini hallway so I know the light didn’t get set off by some one from far awayMaybe some one did try to approach the door and the light scared them off, maybe it was a cat, maybe the light randomely turned on idk but the light made it soo much better to clear and sweep the house especially when I cleared the backyard and side gateDumb story but I ain’t ever carrying with out a light, couldn’t have imagined if I was scrambling to find my hand light via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3p0XhYr

No comments:

Post a Comment