Monday, May 31, 2021

MyMedic opinions


Mymedic is having a sale. And since i dont carry first-aid save for a SOF-TT, I figured i should start there. I ordered 2 Bleed Stopper packs(was $74.95 but sale for $37.48). I also orderd their basic "MyFAC", originally $120 but now $90. My goal is to be prepared for trauma and injuries during camping/hiking(burns, cuts, and blisters) for me and/or quite possibly my wife, which means i will remove what i dont think will support that and eventually add what i think would. I hear that MyMedic is usually over priced, but for $90 is the MyFAC a good base to build off of or should i still build from scratch? Also has anyone purchased from them before? Do/did you like the products?MyFAC link via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3vHzK11

No comments:

Post a Comment