Thursday, May 27, 2021

New to conceal carrying, is open carry really that bad?


Money is hard to come by for me, and I cannot afford to change my wardrobe or buy 30 different holsters to try out. I have one OWB and one IWB holster, and honestly... OWB is infinitely more comfortable. I dont have to re-adjust, my gun isn't pressing into my thigh, and honestly I wear a hoodie almost everywhere anyway. Gonna be honest, if I had to CC probably just wouldn't most days.For my situation, OWB with a jacket seems to be the play, and if it's hot and I have to take the jacket off, I dont care that much, it's texas and nobody gives a shit.I'll for sure revisit this later when I have the resources to spend on figuring out conceal carry, but for now it just isn't practical.Or is there something I'm missing here? I know this really seems like I answered my own question, but im fairly new to this so I'm not sure, and I want other opinions on it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3oX1BYw

No comments:

Post a Comment