Sunday, May 2, 2021

Retention Issue - Vedder Lightuck - Glock 17.5


Long time lurker, first time poster. I need some advice.I was running around with the dog at a park yesterday. Other people out and about, not a big deal. Glock 17.5 on my 3:30 in a lightuck w/ claw, OIC.About every week I have to tighten down the retention screw or else it’ll come loose. Yesterday, Murphy’s law happened. Glock flew out from my holster and hit the ground.I immediately looked around and was able to tuck it under the shirt. I was flustered to say the least. No one (that I know of) saw anything. I made my way back to the vehicle and was able to reholster (after tightening the screw again) without any other issues.Really the final straw with the holster and I’m looking for either a new holster or better screws. Thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/336uEPp

No comments:

Post a Comment