Saturday, May 29, 2021

Soon taking Self-Defense Classes, but...

I have health issues: painful arthritic hips, sometimes dizziness, and some other issues. Do they generally accommodate people with issues (nothing contagious). Do they have modified methods generally for people who can’t do certain moves? I have low calcium too (working on it) though I’ve never broken a bone my entire life so I don’t think my bones are brittle.

Also a little scared of the classes themselves. I don’t pick up on movements they would show me quickly (as demonstrated when I try to follow along on an exercise/dance video), and I don’t move quickly either. Do they make everyone act out the moves? Or can I just watch and practice at home so I don’t embarrass myself?

I need in-person professional guidance, not online videos. I’ve watched plenty of those.

I do have a weapon for safety, but I’d like to know how to defend myself without anything.



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 12:02AM by not_interested__ever https://ift.tt/3fWO9zI

No comments:

Post a Comment