Saturday, May 1, 2021

New Krav Maga sub for people who like Krav Maga

If you enjoy Krav Maga I’d love to have you at r/kravmagatrue. It’s a private community for now, but I’m just trying to get it off the ground. Just request access and I’ll grant it. I want it to be a positive, fun, and supportive community for people who really like Krav Maga for any reason—fitness, friends, self defense, whatever.

There’s also r/kravmaga, and I’d recommend it if you’re interested in engaging in arguments regarding the validity of Krav Maga as a self-defense system. Those conversations are totally fine, but I think maybe having another place just for enthusiasts might be fine, too, as r/kravmaga is almost entirely debate focused at this point.

I’d say that people train in a martial art for a lot of different reasons beyond just self defense, and there’s no one size fits all solution. I don’t care why you train Krav Maga, but if you do and you enjoy it, then you’re welcome at r/kravmagatrue.



Submitted May 01, 2021 at 10:42AM by SwimmingCry https://ift.tt/3gSUw9j

No comments:

Post a Comment