Monday, November 2, 2020

Mass resident with a question on LTC


So when I was 17 I was literally at the wrong place at the wrong time and was charged with grand larceny and trespassing on federal property (I was crossing railroad tracks and someone broke into the parked train and I happen to be near the area when the cops showed up). I was tried, went to court and the case was dismissed based on me doing community service and 5 year probation.Would I still be legible for an LTC or am I kind of screwed because of this nonsense that happened almost 15 years ago?Just looking for advice and direction since I never get into trouble and never even got a speeding ticket. Just bad timing was all.I would like to pursue my LTC, but would even settle for an FID Carr since Mass is so strict. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TJd9zX

No comments:

Post a Comment