Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Can anyone recommend a good dryfire log or spreadsheet?


I'm trying to get serious about consistently practicing dry fire. My personality is such that seeing data on how much I'm doing of each type of dryfire activity (pistol vs rifle, drawstroke, reloads, etc.) will motivate me to keep doing it. I have about 10 different activities I want to track. Ideally I'd like to be able to input how many minutes of a given activity I did and then have it compiled into a graph to track my progress.Before I spend hours obsessing over making my ideal spreadsheet, does anyone already have such a tracker they'd like to share?EDIT: For everyone laughing at me wanting to use a spreadsheet to track my dry firing - the concept is no different than using a fitness tracker (Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.) to track activity and exercise. They log data and present it in a condensed form used to modify ones behavior. People spent $14.5 billion on fitness trackers in 2019 in the US so clearly the concept is valuable to some. A spreadsheet is just a redamentry way of doing the same thing. Yes, mantisX could do most of this but guys I know who have one have mostly been disappointed with it's dry fire performance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UY69Ql

No comments:

Post a Comment