Sunday, November 29, 2020

S&W SD9 VE recoil question


I have been ccwing with a tiny ruger 380 for years. I finally went to the range today (first time) and now I am sure I don’t want to carry what I have anymore. I tried the m&p 9 shield ez, glock 43 and could not handle the recoil at all (on both).Then I tried the Glock 34 and had a lot of fun. I’m a small female, so I understand there are going to be some issues with me concealing anything that big. Has anyone ever fired anything above and the S&W SD9VE who can comment on how similar the recoil is? Or have a better suggestion for something I might be able to handle (like, confidently hold on to) while concealing.The guy shooting the rifle next to me made me want to find a way to hide that under my clothes. So quiet and seemingly painless 😬 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2VhOlQg

No comments:

Post a Comment