Friday, November 27, 2020

How can I learn to defend myself with a strict schedule?

I’m a 20 year old student already pretty busy with college school work, working out at the gym, and other hobbies on a day to day basis. If I were to fit time once or twice a week to learn fighting, any suggestions on what I could do? Should I take lessons? Is it too late for me to take lessons at a gym? I don’t want to be surrounded by kids when training. And I just want to be good enough of a fighter to respectably defend myself against others who are a threat. I am worried I will not be able to stand up for myself during these physical situations. I’ve been bullied all my teen years and don’t want to be picked on ever again (which was why I also started working out).

I’m fairly fit/big; what would be some good fighting styles/arts that you could recommend?



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 07:48PM by xSathya https://ift.tt/33lsCvi

No comments:

Post a Comment