Friday, November 27, 2020

I have always concealed my pistol since I first started carrying many, many years ago but I thought I would see what would happen if I showed.


Scenario IWB 3:30 always full size handgun, currently a CZ Shadow 2.Tucked my shirt behind the Shadow so hammer and grip full visible. Shadow grip being shiny blue. For the last 4 monthsJeans or trousers, T-shirt, maybe a button up once and a while. vans sneakers.Live in a well populated suburb north of Atlanta with a low crime rate. My routines are work, real estate broker showing and listing houses weekly. Grocery shopping at all the usual big chain stores, auto part stores, home improvement stores, great clips, convenience stores and everywhere else most people go. Even my doctors office. I am out everyday. Wednesday I stood in line with over 40 people picking up a honey baked ham.I have crossed paths with police, old, young, women, men and children.Only twice has anyone ever said anything to me and that was “is that a Shadow?” Most would just carry on with normal behavior. Not one person ever approached me with concern or why I’m carrying, store personnel or call the police.I will go back to concealing daily but i will stop being concerned whether I’m printing or shoeing s bit.I’m sure different areas, cities, states, etc might be different but this is what I’ve noticed where I live.Not trying to talk people in to owb or being sloppy with concealing just what I observed where I live.Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mgDlOO

No comments:

Post a Comment