Thursday, November 26, 2020

If you're a heft guy, how do you carry?


So I'm a little bit on the fluffy side.. I can't seem to find a method of carry that is comfortable. I carry a Glock 43x, I have several holsters. Alien Gear, We the People, and a cheapish leather one.. The cheapish leather one happens to be the slimmest, and all around most comfortable because it conforms.. What belt, and holster would you recommend for any guy like me? I also have a trouble finding a size of pants that consistently will work with carrying.. I'll buy the exact same pair of pants in doubles, one will work well, and the other will be tighter Not really suitable for carry.. I've considered a belly band, and possibly even ankle carry.. But I like the Kidney carry the most.. But can't seem to get comfortable with it.. Any advise would be helpful.. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JdLCVp

No comments:

Post a Comment