Thursday, November 26, 2020

First day


Yesterday was my first day carrying. I figured a quiet, slow day at the office would be perfect in case I found myself figiting with my holster (wasn't sure how comfortable or not appendix carry would be).I've been following this sub for most of the year, joining back when I decided to get a dedicated carry gun and start my application process. Thanks to many threads here, my first day felt normal and went by uneventfully. I holstered up and left the house already confident that no one would notice or care. Got in my car, belted up (belt over the holster along my waist, per some recent discussion which feels natural anyway) and went about my day. Sure enough, no special attention was paid to me. If I hadn't been following this sub and reading so many people's experiences I probably would been a nervous and felt weird all day. This sub helped with thatTo any other newbies here: Conceal it right, and it will only feel as weird as you let it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3liIncB

No comments:

Post a Comment