Sunday, November 29, 2020

Just a PSA


Mods: I hope I am allowed to post this, as I am not sure if this fell under the rules and guidelines of this group.​I was browsing the interwebs after eating some dinner and this newsflash bulletin hovered in the bottom of my screen, low and behold; the following link was provided:https://ift.tt/2VewqK2 read through the whole jargon and found some alarming information, especially when it said, "Today, we're looking at the 100% LEGAL loophole that allows ALL American citizens to qualify for their concealed carry permit online… and why ALL Americans should qualify for their CCW before this right is taken away...No waiting period, no gun range, and no need to leave your home. The entire process can be completed online in under half-an-hour.You Can Protect Yourself and Your Family Wherever You Go with a Concealed Carry Permit - Start The Qualification Process For Free Online."For giggling and shitting, I clicked on my state, Illinois, and proceeded to then answer a few basic generic questions much like how we would here if applying for our FOID - and boom, I was deemed approved and ready to get certified online.---------------------This is a huge red flag especially since no one but ISP here can allow you to get your Concealed Carry License, period, obviously if you work as an LEO or of similar capacity, sure - but to the average civilian, you cannot. Nothing online, you must complete (here in IL) 16 hours of class which included range time for new CCL applicants, and 8 or 3 hours (can't remember this one) for renewals.I'm sure most people would have half a brain to understand this and I am not sure if this topic/issue was ever brought up in the past. Just wanted to bring it up if it wasn't.Stay safe. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3qf5fwW

No comments:

Post a Comment