Saturday, October 3, 2020

Self defense against man in full motorcycle gear

So today I (20f) found out that a weird 60ish year old man on a motorcycle is somewhat stalking me. First I thought it was a coincidence, that he just lives in the neighborhood and catcalls every young woman that crosses his path. It happened like 2 or 3 times when I took my dog for a walk. Today I was taking a walk in a usually busy area that was very empty due to a national holiday. He drove by and stopped in front of me. I ignored his flirting until he told me that he knows that I live in this area, that he keeps an eye on me and asked for my address. I told him to get lost and ran away, made sure that he didn‘t follow me.

That incident made me realize that I should probably find a way to protect myself against this guy just in case. But he wears full motorcycle gear so his body and face are protected against all kinds of stuff. Despite his age he seems quite strong. I on the other hand am weak and my dog is nothing to be afraid of. She is a 14 year old, 4 kg rat with 3 teeth left and dedicated to a pacifist lifestyle.

I don‘t know id I‘m being to careful or paranoid but this guy is giving me the creeps.

Thank you in advance!



Submitted October 03, 2020 at 05:30AM by PeculiarPastryShop https://ift.tt/2GuSfRC

No comments:

Post a Comment