Saturday, October 31, 2020

Dog the Bounty Hunter is looking for me near the quarry outside my house. I need help getting away.

I quickly need as many methods as possible to slip away from him. I’ve set up a basalt barrier on my back porch so that he can’t get in from there. The front door, however, is off its hinges. The basalt was too heavy to push that far so for now I’m going to spill some olive oil over the floor and hope he slips.

God I’m so scared, I am defecating all over the floor. I had to take my pants off so not to stain them but I’ve ruined the upstairs and now my wet feces is dripping down the floorboards.

Oh god he’s down there. Oh god he’s tasting the wet feces and looking up, staring through the cracks in the floor board.

Please help



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 12:01AM by BunHein https://ift.tt/2TO3hEN

No comments:

Post a Comment