Friday, October 30, 2020

Car as a holster - When to and when not to?


I can understand not taking off the holster in town or when generally out and about, but what about on long road trips? I don't want to drive for 3 plus hours with a gun jabbing me in the gut. I drive a Chevrolet Silverado (all jokes aside, save it for another sub) and there is a compartment (on both driver and passenger side, that seems like a good place to wedge SOMETHING to hold the gun. iu (1280×720) (duckduckgo.com)Now that being said, I understand the lack of security in keeping the gun in the car and the legal liability and getting a safe and blah, blah, blah. All the shit you read here every day, this is about being comfortable while still having the thing near you on longer hauls. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HSQhek

No comments:

Post a Comment