Saturday, October 3, 2020

Double-action optics-ready 9mm pistol suggestion


Hello y'allI will be getting my CCW permit soon and would like to have some suggestions.I'm looking for a pistol that is9mm (a must)optic ready (highly preferred)double action (highly preferred) or a SAO w/ safety (less preferred) but not a striker-fired because I want to have my thumb on the hammer when I holsterMaximum budget: 2.5K excluding training or ammoIn terms of experience with handguns in general, I am not highly experienced but I'm fairly comfortable with operating one with a fair amount of efficiency and have a total round count some where around 5K with Glock 17, Beretta 92FS, & HK USP Elite, which are all full-sized handguns. I have little to none experience with compact-sized pistolsHere is a List of pistols that I have in mind and their pros and cons ranked in my preferencePistolProsConsHK P30(L) LEM1. Same trigger pull for all shots. 2. Thumb on hammer when holster1. Need to find one w/o paying a high premium 2. Have to mill the slideStaccato C21. Optic ready from the factory. 2. premium built1. $$$ 2. SAO so cannot have my thumb on hammerHK USPC 91. Thumb on hammer 2. Familiarity with USP platform1. Not optic ready 2. A bit too chunky?Beretta 92 Compact1. Safety always off 2. Availability & affordability 3. Thumb on hammer1. Not Optic readyHK USP 451. Keep my briefcase safe1. Not optic ready 2. Not 9mm 3. Have to wear a gray suit & call people homies everyday via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EVxBts

No comments:

Post a Comment