Thursday, October 29, 2020

AIWB advice for someone with a bit of a stomach


I'm looking to start carrying soon, but I've run into some issues with AIWB. I am 5'6", about 155 lbs, and have a bit of a stomach. I have a Tier 1 Axis Slim and Vedder LightTuck and am trying to conceal an HK VP9.With the LightTuck, I am able to make my VP9 almost disappear at 1-2 o'clock. However, I am unable to wear the Axis Slim without creating a bulge or having the bottom of the grip print. I bought a wide wedge pack from Tier 1, but even with the XL wide wedge I am unable to press the grip into my body. I've also tried adjusting the ride height of the clips, both on the magazine side and pistol side. Currently, I have the magazine clip lower than the clip on the pistol side.I'll use the LightTuck if necessary, but I would much prefer to wear the Axis Slim. Does anyone have some advice on how to conceal better? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mBxFPm

No comments:

Post a Comment