Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Compact size CCW options


Hey everyone,I'm coming up on 2 months of waiting for my CCW (total is about 3 months) and starting my look for a new CCW so I can get enough rounds through it prior to carrying it around. I like the compact size for a nice grip, plus 90% of them come with 15 round mags which is the limit in Colorado. Makes getting deals on mags much easier. I'm just checking to see if there are options that I'm missing, here's what I've looked at:- Glock 19/45: I've had one of each and they're not bad. I love the feel of the 45 much more than a 19, but it starts to get a tad bit big for me. I have a Shield I can carry too, so the 43 and 48 aren't really in consideration.- S&W M&P 2.0: I've checked them out a bunch, but that grip seems like it'll tear up my skin or shirt. I don't wear an undershirt to protect against that, is it as much of an issue as it seems like it might be?- Sig P320: The main contender right now. They feel good in my hand, I can swap frames pretty easily if I want to go to a bigger one for range or have a "Gucci" stippled frame or whatever. Their trigger is pretty decent too from the factory.- CZ P10c/P07: I really don't enjoy the nubs they call grip on the P10c, but otherwise it's nice. Also the P07 is the only hammer fire one I'm considering. Both are pretty nice and have shot them before so I'm familiar.- Canik: Not sure what the exact model(s) are but there are some nice Caniks around. Probably the best factory trigger out there. My biggest concern would be finding a nice CCW holster for these as I haven't seen much for them, but I haven't specifically looked for this specific gun.Are there any other guns similar to this (not Springfield though) that I should consider? Anything I should know about these guns for CCW purposes? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31QCufK

No comments:

Post a Comment