Friday, September 4, 2020

Why was my Background check delayed with cfp (UT)


Sorry if this is the wrong sub to ask but I figured since permits are involved I would take a shot,so last week on Thursday(august 27) I went to pick up my Handgun from a pawnshop I frequent regularly, I’ve pawned and purchased a few firearms from them. when they phoned in for the background Check they told me I had been put in a research status. Prior to this I had been waiting for my permit (submitted June 30) which came in Monday (September 1). They told me even with a cfp their policy is no release of a firearm until they get a response from Utah bci. Has this happened to anyone before? I’ve never had an issue waiting besides last December where I Waited an hour for a response. Did they mess up something on their end? and would it be possible for me to go somewhere else and get a background check done to see if I’m cleared ? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gZr6D4

No comments:

Post a Comment