Friday, September 4, 2020

Let's talk about Pants.


Sizing: 5'11", 180lbs now -trying to get back down to 170. 34x30 pants.Passed my class (NE) and will get printed next week. I've been needing to change out my jeans anyways and I'm looking to move off Levi's due to their anti-2A stance. 34 waist pants will have plenty of room in them as soon as I drop a few pounds. That being said I'm looking for something fairly rugged and durable that looks ok when I'm out with the wife, or at a customer meeting (can't always carry.)I LIKE the high quality material of Duluth, but they only have relaxed fit it seems. They killed standard fit for their heavy denim. They have the Flex and Double Flex, but I don't want glorified yoga pants, so I think I want to lean away from those.Also, is there another brand (and style in that brand) that I should look at?I haven't bought any jeans since 2017, so it's past due.I want jeans that hold up, I can wear hunting, working on tractors, fences, cars and look go enough for a business meeting before and a date with my wife after all that. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3m0GwdY

No comments:

Post a Comment