Friday, September 25, 2020

Question about defense in Kansas?


There have been 3 attempted child abductions in my town in the past week and a half, all near my area. I’ve tried looking it up a bit but can’t find anything supporting the fact of using my weapon to stop someone from abducting my child if god forbid it were to happen. I just was curious if anyone understands the legal standpoint a little bit more than I can find. I’m looking to move to Texas eventually and I could find in writing that you could use lethal force to stop a kidnapper if necessary, but I just can’t find anything here in Kansas about it. I would do absolutely anything protect my child but I just want to know where it would sit on the legal side. I have a disability so I cannot run like I used to and I’ve been a little on edge recently. I hope everyone stays safe out there. I recently started carrying about 2 weeks ago and bought my first firearm about a month ago. Really glad that I finally took the plunge into firearms right now. I just want to be able to protect my family. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3i4tU2f

No comments:

Post a Comment