Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Ohare Airport Question


Hey guys. I live in Arizona, and I am flying home to IL to pick up a truck and trailer and drive it back here to AZ. I will be flying with my edc in checked luggage with a pelican pistol case, locked, unloaded, all the stuff. My AZ ccw permit has reciprocity with every state I will pass through on my way home except for IL obviously.From reading the IL gun laws it appears that I can have a pistol in my car that is basically inaccessible to me while driving, and that will be legal. Once I'm out of IL I can put my holster and shield on and continue on my merry way. My question is, is there any inherent problems with landing at ohare with a gun, unloaded, in a locked case? I can respect IL law for the 10 hours or so I'm there and then go back to being a citizen with rights once I leave. Just wanting to know what I'm in for with ohare airport basically. Anyone have any experience? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cnEVKP

No comments:

Post a Comment