Friday, September 11, 2020

Just had a weird situation that changed my opinion about carrying chambered.


So i was out walking my dogs and didn't have my gun on me because I had taken an edible a few hours earlier. I dont carry at all when I am under the influence. So I was walking my dogs in this one spot and I was all by my self. There was a guy walking his dog across the roadway of our apartment complex. He starts walking over toward where I was walking my dogs and I thought first off dick move and secondly I was he is going to walk away from me which is fine. Nope the dude started walking after me and my dogs I would step away and he would follow me. He wasn't saying anything just kept following me dude was maybe 15 feet away from me so I tear ass out of there and go back to my apartment to grab my gun and chamber a round and go back out just so I could finish walking my dogs. I had just got out there when this happened so they couldn't go poo. It was so uncomfortable to me and I am a big dude. I felt completely vulnerable. I would carry my gun concealed but never chambered just wasn't comfortable with it tonight changes my mind on that because I wouldn't have had the time to draw and chamber if something had happened. I've never had some shit like that happen to me before. I honestly think that if I said something to him it would have been a different situation. I would not have pulled my gun unless I really had to but not having it made me feel super vulnerable. Needless to say I won't be taking any more edibles luckily that was my last one via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bOnK4P

No comments:

Post a Comment