Thursday, September 3, 2020

Anyone in states with bad use-of-force laws ever have to pull their weapon? What was the aftermath like?


I live in anti-gun Massachusetts. I’m new to CCW as of this year, though well before the pandemic. I’m all about self-defense of every sort, but MA has horrible self-defense and use-of-force laws. Duty To Retreat, a questionable Castle Doctrine, and more. With all of that, I question what the aftermath might be like if I had to draw my weapon and shoot in a clear-cut situation (such as someone aiming a gun at me) but I didn’t run away first, like the state wants me to, despite my life being in imminent danger.If you live in a similar state with bad use-of-force laws, and have had to draw your weapon, what was the aftermath like? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EV6SNF

No comments:

Post a Comment