
Hi guys. I just have one or two questions. I've been feeling like I need to start carrying. I am pretty new to guns and I have never owned one. I've narrowed my choices down to a Wahlter PPK .380 or a Glock. I considered a 1911 but I think they are a bit too heavy. I am looking for some guidance from you guys about what you think the best first concealed carry firearm would be and maybe some first hand experience someone might have about the firearms I mentioned above.Also, I have been seeing some videos of people who fire a whole magazine into someone when defending themselves here in Reddit. A lot of people are quick to say "overkill" or say the person who carries and animal. I know where I am from in Arizona it is a shoot to kill state, but could soemone explain the why behind unloading an entire magazine?Thank you guys! It means a lot. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aj488d
No comments:
Post a Comment