Wednesday, August 12, 2020

G40 TLR1 HL Chest Rig?


Hey folks,I live in an urban area but like going hiking in the middle of nowhere, so of course I just bought a G40 and slapped a TLR1-HL on it. I’ve been carrying for years, mostly a G43 or G19, so this is a whole new world!Hill People Gear seems very interesting in that it can conceal a huge gun effectively and still provide rapid access, but I’m also looking at the GS Holsters chest rig.My worry about the hill people gear is that the gun is just flopping around in there, no? I don’t like the idea of a loaded Glock doing that, but I’m not experienced enough with these things. Is there a kydex insert I could get? I also like the idea of my gun on my chest and hippie type hikers having no idea.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fZVr3X

No comments:

Post a Comment