
I recently bought my first handgun and got my pistol permit. I have some ammo, a nice holster, cleaning kit, etc. I’ve recently taken a basic handgun course. I learned gun storage, safety, and got some instruction on the range. Previously have had limited experience with guns.I’m wondering how much training I should do before being able to carry as needed (I’m thinking maybe a couple times per month). Do I need to take a defensive handgun course first? I don’t have the budget to take a course immediately. Would training with an experienced friend and utilizing online resources be adequate? I want to be sure I’m being as responsible as possible.TLDR: New gun owner wanting to carry responsibly. Have had some basic gun training but wondering if I should wait to carry before I can shell out a couple hundred for a defensive handgun class. Or can I utilize time at the range, online resources, and a friend who carrys to gain experience and carry. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aie7KO
No comments:
Post a Comment