Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Where can I apply in person in South Florida?


I'm having a lot of trouble applying for my permit. All the DoA offices in FL are closed until further notice, except Tallahassee. I'm in South Florida.There are no DoA offices or Tax Collection offices in my area (Broward County) that do in-person applications. I've called numerous Tax Collector Offices in other counties, but they say they are only processing applications for residents of their counties. So I'm at a loss for what to do here..I can download the forms online, print and fill everything out, but when it comes to the fingerprinting I have no means to do so. I found a local government site that lets you download a fingerprint card, but what use is that? Can anyone offer some advice as to what I should do? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2CVbIJj

No comments:

Post a Comment