Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Long walks post injuries- can CCW offset hips? Options?


I broke my back and several other bones in a motorcycle accident a while back and was in a wheelchair for a while. I’ve been taking long walks everyday (AZ desert, middle of nowhere) and carry concealed Glock 19 IWB alien gear right hip 4:30 position. I’ve noticed a slight change in my gate with my left side somewhat compensating for the slight weight difference.. although this may be slightly exaggerated/imagined as I feel hyper focused on what my body is doing after the injuries.I’m wondering if there are any solutions to carry somewhere else and displace the weight more evenly? Is this an issue others face or is the weight difference negligible? I’m thinking maybe even a chest rig (although I’m somewhat new, and that might be a dumb thought). via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jScOqn

No comments:

Post a Comment