Monday, July 27, 2020

Ordering a handgun from GlockStore.com from a state with magazine capacity restrictions...


So I am wanting to buy a Sig P320 M17 9mm. GlockStore.com has them in stock but they only sell them with 21 round magazines. I called this morning to see if I could buy it (asking if they could just keep the magazines or possibly give me compliant magazines for Colorado). Of course, the customer service representative did not have a clue how to answer my question. He told me to order and find out. That’s not good enough for me because I do not want my money tied up if they have to give me a refund (I had an issue recently with cancelling an order because of an extended back stock item). What do you think I should do? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/39v0TtV

No comments:

Post a Comment