Thursday, July 30, 2020

Ruger LCP 2 rust


Hi everyone, Just received my ruger lcp 2 and put 100 rounds through it. I never thought pocket carrying a firearm would be something for me but I’m so excited now that I took the plunge. It conceals so well in my pocket that I don’t have a single excuse to not carry it everywhere I go. That being said, I’ve been carrying it in the pocket holster it came with for a few days now and started to notice some surface rust forming in the rear serrations. I’m sure this is from making contact with my leg in the Florida humidity and heat. Does anyone else have rust issues with their lcp? I love the gun so much that I’m disappointed to see rust forming so early. I’ve wiped it down with oil a few times since I started carrying it. Is this just part of the game? Should I live with it and just buy a new one once it gets too bad? Just looking for some input from fellow LCP owners. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2BIdTjn

No comments:

Post a Comment