Thursday, July 30, 2020

Utah Permit and Plea in Abeyance


Hi guys, back in 2017 I got an underage drinking ticket. (forest ranger caught me drinking a beer while camping with some friends and gave me a ticket, long story)My grandfather recently gave me a snub nose revolver, under the condition that I get my Concealed Carry permit first.Under Utah law, it says that any person convicted of any offense involving alcohol cannot receive a cc permit. For my charge, I completed a Plea in Abeyance in October 2018.From my understanding, a Plea in Abeyance is not a conviction, and it should be dismissed from my record at this point. Can anyone weigh in on this and educate me further on the subject? And is there any way I can determine my eligibility before I go through the process? Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fbjBaX

No comments:

Post a Comment