Sunday, July 26, 2020

First CCW gun for lean guy (5'11 150lbs)?


Not my first gun, I've only owned duty size handguns for range shooting. Now I'm looking to get a compact for EDC.I'm open to any gun/brand. For obvious reasons I'm mainly looking at the G19 or 43X. I'd like to carry the G19, but realistically I am thinking it's still larger than I'd like given my slender frame. I also mainly wear "fitted" shirts/pants (not skinny pants or tight shirts) but this is a driving consideration for gun choice.I'm trying to find a happy middle ground because ideally I do not want to carry a subcompact, nor a larger gun than I want (if that makes sense). Unfortunately every gun store near me is incessantly out of stock so I can't seem to find any locally to "feel out" the size without just ordering it in. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3hCKVk3

No comments:

Post a Comment