Sunday, July 26, 2020

The light bulb is truly turning on for people.


Last night I was watching the UFC fights with my buddy and the topic of self defense came up. I told him that martial arts training is only going to go so far against a deranged psychopath who's been in dozens of street fights and probably has a weapon of some sort, and he agreed. I said that preventing attacks like that is what a gun is for, and again he agreed. Which honestly surprised me, because a year and a half ago he was involved in the March for Our Lives movement and I thought he was disgusted by guns in general. I said, hey, if you want to learn about guns you can ask me stuff and I showed him the collection. He and his wife want to get a gun for home defense now and she is considering applying for an LTC. I'm going to show them the basics and take them to the range soon. I'm very happy that they are coming around, and obviously with the huge increase in gun sales this is becoming an increasingly common occurrence. Hopefully this turns the tide against anti-2A legislation. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3g1WwZJ

No comments:

Post a Comment