Friday, July 31, 2020

Recently aquired my CCW and had a question in regards to purchasing my first conceal


Hey everybody! Glad to have finally gotten my CCW. Living in Baltimore, I honestly should of gotten around to getting it sooner but better late than never. I did have a question about anyone with a Canik or is familiar with concealing one. I'm a bigger guy, im at 6'1 and arund 260 pounds. When people guess my weight they're usually thinking around 230/240 since my shoulders carry me well and I'm more of a gym goer. I was wondering what you guys would recommend me purchasing, with a holster and what not. I'm really leaning towards a Canik, I've always shot them at a range, and felt super comfortable during my CCW shooting time. So if you guys have any recommendations I'd love to hear them! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3hWpFWy

No comments:

Post a Comment