Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Why are gun accessories/sights so expensive?


I have a decent collection of "cheap" guns, and I've looked into maybe changing a sight or adding a laser but the damn accessories cost damn near the price of a gun.Example,I was looking for some better sights for my tx22, but I saw them going for $60-80 bucks. I paid $215 out the door for the gun at that point I'll just buy another gun; ie hi point, 10-22, taurus etc..Is it simply because it's a niche market with a lack of competition, or is the gun market historically one that likes to overcharge? I understand R&D, but most lasers are nothing but plastic, a watch battery, and a red/green Chinese laser. Gun sights are literally cheap ass plastic, or Chinese carbon steel. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gdIkNc

No comments:

Post a Comment