Thursday, July 30, 2020

About to get my ccw, need tips on gear


Hey everyone, I'm getting my CCW in the coming weeks. I've already done the classes, took extra handgun classes, and have been shooting regularly since I was 16. So I'm not new to firearms in anyway, but I'm not very knowledgeable on the gear used to concealed carry.I tried different ccw guns pretty extensively and landed on the p365 as the one I feel most comfortable with. In the summer I wear gym shorts 90+% of the time and in the winter it's a pretty even mix between sweatpants and jeans (I might lean towards jeans even more if ill be carrying).I've settled on carrying IWB with a nylon belt underneath my gym shorts/sweatpants and carrying IWB while wearing jeans.My question: Whats the best nylon belt and holster for this purpose? Open to all suggestions via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/30aNbcs

No comments:

Post a Comment