Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Holster Recommendation to Replace G Code Incog Eclipse IWB


I'm looking for recommendations for a holster that has many of the same features my G Code does. I currently have a G Code Incog Eclipse for an XC1 and the light sucks. I messed with a TLR7 and was impressed, the APLC wasn't too far behind it, but uses oddball batteries and I hear drains them. G Code only makes holsters for the XC1 and APLC, not the TLR7.This will be for appendix inside the waistband carry of a G19.4 MOS with an RMR, (probably a) TLR7A, and suppressor height sights. Most of the features that I like enable carry in a variety of clothes that have some limitations like pants with limited width for clips.Things I like about my G Code:Tuck-able clip, Single clip, Thin and low profile clip, Easy and quick to take off and put on, No soft loop, Detached / separate mag carrier, Fuzz exterior is a bonus, Smooth draw from it being designed around a mold and not just pressed around a gun, Small footprint with little excess or overhang.Any input is appreciated. Thank you in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZmJCyi

No comments:

Post a Comment