Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Got Blocked in the Road By Protesters Downtown


The purpose of this post is to encourage using your brain and relate a story from a couple weekends ago.I was driving downtown in my city and had to pass in front the police headquarters to get to my friends place. As is typical lately, there were quite a few protesters there but my friend and I were in a hurry and didn’t think much of it since we had passed through before no problem.As we were passing, somebody tried to block a car right in front of me, effectively blocking us in too. The crowd was on our right and another lane of blocked cars on our left.Ironically, a black guy gets out of the car pissed off apparently because the white protester blocking him dinged his bumper. He then tries to beat up the protestor in the street but is held back by others. My friend and I are laughing in the car the whole time... of course, the police just watched from the precinct.So the protesters finally make way and we start moving forward. Right then, the same dude starts wanting to block us and I say, “quick, make a black power fist!” So I turn up the rap music on the radio and we make the fists and they let us right through!Just wanted to share because I got downvoted to hell for suggesting people do this but it literally worked for me like a week later.Never even had to think about my gun. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Yv8c0I

No comments:

Post a Comment