Thursday, June 25, 2020

Looking for a good holster. Bigger guy, needs to be comfy. Haven't carried ever before


So I've owned guns quite a while, I just never could get into carrying because I've had issues trying to find something that fits well. I'm 6'5" and 225 lbs. More tall than round, but I wear a size 40I have a glock 19, but that's too big for me for carry, and I also have a glock 43 and a LCPII. Are there any good holsters recommended for either of these? I was looking at the veder for the 43, even though the lcp2 is a much smaller gun and still shoots well. I just trust the glock 43 more.I bought an alien gear for my glock 43 a couple years ago but just couldn't get comfortable with it. That thing is massive... And living in Florida the heat and sweat would be a lot. I'd like to carry slightly offset to the side, so when I sit down it doesn't dig into my stomach, but I feel like I would print more also there. I would like to not have to change my whole wardrobe though and get bigger pants. Need to stay at 40 max..Amy tips for newbies at carrying? In this day and age I feel it's more important that ever. I have used the soft holster that came with my lcp2 a few times as pocket carry but that's it.. And when I do find one, you'll be I'll practice at home with it, safely. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3eE1ivK

No comments:

Post a Comment