Monday, June 29, 2020

South Florida - Unable to apply for permit


I hate posting a location-specific question, but I keep hitting dead ends and am making a last ditch effort for a solution.I'm in Palm Beach County, and cannot apply for a CCW permit. The Department of Agriculture is closed due to COVID, with the exception of the Tallahassee office. My county's tax office doesn't process carry permits. I checked neighboring counties that do (as well as their neighbors) but they are all restricting services and will only serve citizens of that county.To mail an application, I need to provide fingerprints from a law enforcement agency. Both the city and county have suspended fingerprinting due to COVID, so that's not an option either.I'm curious if anyone down here has figured out how to apply for a permit during these times outside of driving 820 miles round trip to Tallahassee. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dHBNIv

No comments:

Post a Comment