Monday, June 29, 2020

Small-framed lady trying to find something that conceals Glock 43x


Basically what the title says. I am trying to conceal my glock 43x on a relatively small body frame. I currently have a hand-me-down AIWB holster from a large frame man that is getting my by, but it certainly doesn't conceal very well with any of my clothes, regardless of how baggy.I walk, run, and hike frequently and would like to do so with my firearm.I've been looking at belly bands, especially crossbreed or tactica ones with the kydex holsters built in, but I'm afraid if they protrude too much the printing will be too obvious. I am skeptical of the hip hugger type bands because there isn't a solid trigger guard to prevent accidental/malicious trigger pulls through the material.I am also looking at some of the inner thigh holster shorts to wear with dresses in the summer, but it's the same concern about being able to pull the trigger through the material.I want to conceal on body if at all humanly possible, and I will not change up my firearm just to conceal easier because I am comfortable with the 43x and it makes sense tactically for myself and partner (shared magazines, higher magazine capacity as opposed to my .380, etc.)Any suggestions are welcome! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Bbu48F

No comments:

Post a Comment