Friday, June 26, 2020

PLEASE continue practicing with your Firearm even AFTER you get your permit... and practice with the gun you carry.


So today I went shooting with my dad, and he’s been a CCL holder for several years. Has a gun for on his person and a truck gun.I HAD TO SHOW HIM HOW TO HOLD A PISTOL TODAY! I was a little shocked. Also, it was the first time his truck gun (Glock 43) had been shot.I’ve seen this man hit a quarter at 100 yards with a rifle and a deer at 250 yards... but competence in one type of firearm does not mean you are competent with ALL firearms.Even after qualifying, if your state does that, for your CCL... still make it a habit to go shoot every so often. Be familiar with your firearm and how to use it.We still had a good time. It was a little worrying to me that someone who talked brags so much about being ready and armed got slide bite from holding his wrist with a Glock 43. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3g4S1gF

No comments:

Post a Comment