Tuesday, June 30, 2020

No Nearby Rentals for Handgun: What to do?


I'm looking to purchase my first handgun as I turn 21 in the coming months. After much thought, I'm pretty interested in the SA Hellcat. I'm a small guy, the double-stack-in-a-single-stack package is very appealing to me, and I like some of the design choices better than those of the P365. The gun is relatively new, and I don't have a lot of gun shops around me, let alone shops with ranges that rent out guns. Local gun shows are cancelled for a few months from now and I'd have to drive ~2 hours to a shop just to handle one, and as far as I can tell no one on this side of my state has one to rent.What have some of you done in this sort of situation? Is handling a gun good enough to bite the bullet and warrant a purchase? I would be more comfortable with doing so with a full-size/compact gun, however I know micro-guns such as the Hellcat have a reputation for being snappy. Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2BnqCrt

No comments:

Post a Comment